Pigeongrove - 2017
For this project I’ve produced a documentary based around the Skinningrove community and the lead up to its annual bonfire. The film consists of members of the community discussing the development and history behind the pigeon bonfire and what it’s like living in the village.
Produced by Jodie Pearson, directed by Ruby Blake.
Additional crew: Joel Holland, Heidi Julia George, Charlie H-T
- Nominated - Best Documentary - Global University Film Awards, Hong Kong, 2018
- Nominated - Best Student Documentary - Aesthetica Film Festival, York, 2018
- Nominated - Best of the Fest, Young and Emerging - Sunderland Shorts Film Festival, Sunderland, 2021
- Winner - Stand out Film – Sunderland Shorts Film Festival, Sunderland, 2018
- Winner - Best Documentary - Sea Film Festival, Scarborough, 2019